DownHomeLinks

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Piknik

  I was recently browsing through some of my favorite blogs when I came upon this post from Jill over at "Homemade by Jill" that talked about this post here that had a great tutorial on using Picnik for your photo editing. I had totally forgotten about this site and best of all it's free! She even has a couple of video clips to demonstrate as well! How great is that? So, of course I had to go try it out! And here is what I came up with!




                                                                           
                                                                            Before






After





                                       
Before






                    After                      






Before





After





Go give it a try!!

~Cheech

No comments: