DownHomeLinks

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A few pictures I took around the farm

I just love photography. I don't know much about it but find that the more I take out my camera and play with it the more I learn. I don't have any aspirations to become a professional but would like to get better so that I can capture priceless moments of my family.
I went out this evening and just shot a few views from the farm.










Here are the new wind towers going up. They are a new view for us. A few of our neighbors are furious that they are there. I don't mind them so much. They seem somewhat majestic.





I will leave you with this beautiful sunset. There are also some wind towers waiting for their wings.

~Cheech

1 comment:

Julia said...

Cheech,

Those are beautiful pictures!! I love them and Your new profile pic is really pretty:)!

~Ju