DownHomeLinks

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some of our most favorite people in the world!!

This past weekend was so, so fun! Not only did we get to go to the Farm Chicks but we also got to visit my aunt and uncles and cousins. [ We also got to go to Mary Janes' store which I'll post about soon!] We really love visiting them and wish we all lived closer. They are so welcoming and never make it awkward when we stay in their homes. What a lovely time we had..........

visiting with my lovely Aunt Barbara. She is such a Godly person and her home is filled with peace. I always leave there feeling God's presence and am inspired to bring that to my home as well. What a wonderful person she is and someone I look up to. Here she is holding precious little Gillian. My cousin's daughter so, my second cousin? Or cousin once removed? I'm really not sure but she is family!


Here is my handsome Uncle Keith. He is always so welcoming even with all of us ladies. You can always count on Keith for good advice and always giving us a good laugh! He is holding my cousins' other beautiful daughter, Annella.








This is my Uncle Arnie who recently moved to Spokane and my Aunt's best friend, Saydee. They were a great addition to our weekend and fun to catch up with!





















And just so you know the girl on the left is my beautiful cousin, Carley. We got to stay at her lovely home. The home in this picture is my Aunts home where we had dinner and got to catch up with everyone
.

















There was a little baseball playing after dinner!









Barbara lives on beautiful Lake Liberty and the next day he kids got to take a quick swim before we headed for home. It is always the highlight of our trip!





















































My mom came with us and stayed with Barbara and Keith and Saydee.
















On our way home we saw this sunset and had to pull over and snap a few shots! Grayse actually took this one. Can you see the windtowers on the hill! We were amazed with the brilliant colors!














2 comments:

Lunsford Family said...

so beautiful! Are those Carly's kids? She looks just the same as when we were kids. So nice that you got to visit with family and go to Farm Chicks. What a great mini vacay!

Dani G. said...

Oh WOW Cheech! These pics are such a good representation of the fun I'm sure you all had! GORGEOUS!!! I love seeing the adventure unfold! I can't believe that pic of Dylan on the dock...man he's growing up so fast!!! : ) Thanks for posting these! Everyone looked so happy!!!