DownHomeLinks

Friday, March 19, 2010

I love this time of my life!

Today was another beautiful day in Ellensburg. The kids and I decided to saddle up our horses and spend time together riding. I love this time of life when the kids are old enough to enjoy this with me. I have dreamt of this time since they were babies and it's very bittersweet. They are my best little buddies and we all enjoy eachother so much. Now, if we could just get daddy to ride....hmm........... I love to watch them get their horses ready. They are both so capable and help eachother whenever needed.





Grayse is such an accomplished rider at 8 years old. We couldn't be more proud of her. She spends hours with her horse on a daily basis and is so responsible in taking care of him.



Cory, her horse, is so tollerent. All Grayse wants to do is run. I have to tell her all of the time to slow down! Poor Cory is 22 years old this year and going strong!




No comments: